Friday 18 December 2009

Arashi Shabu-Shabu


We had our first try at the newly opened Japanese Shabu-Shabu style restaurant in Jusco Tebrau City. Thought it’s something new and special by it’s name, somehow it’s just similar to our steamboat style. Probably the different are the steam pot they used, smaller and more hygienic as it’s not shared; the eating style, instead of putting all raw food into the pot, but it’s to dip each of your food. No doubt, it’s something new to us…

I love the restaurant deco, so comfy and great decorations...

Apparently it is same with what we ate at the normal steamboat restaurant. Just the food that caters for 3 adults has cost about RM150.00. I wondered with that amount of paying, we could actually have about 10 pax at the normal steamboat restaurant, and with ‘Eat All You Can’ style.

After all, it’s a good try!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never tried the shabu shabu before. Have always stuck to sashimi..which happens to be my fav at Japanese restaurants.

Yoke Fun said...

Thanks for your recommendation.
I'll try if I have a chance... haha

Debbie Y said...

Mei Teng - hahaha... in fact, i don't really fancy on shabu-shabu. I prefer sushi and sashimi too!!!

Serene said...

I heard of many good comments about this shabu-shabu restaurant, but didn't know the price can be so exp. Btw, thanks for visiting my blog, now i know another blogger mum from JB =)