Monday 28 December 2009

here gone the X'mas day....

Goshh… it was a great happily festive I ever had. No big, grand party but a small BBQ with some close friend and relatives was enough to make everyone happy. We had a great time over the weekend and my both darling enjoyed outing too.

So what we had for present? I got:

Mom – a branded handbag
Xandria – a set of Barney colouring tool & toy Laptop
Xavier – Barney writing board
Stew – nothing

And what daddy got me?? It’s the latest of iphone 3GS. Oh mind, it’s really a high-tech gadget and I noticed of all features, I am manage to do only one thing with it..... and it’s to make calls. If you are sms-ing, the service provider is charging you based on the 3G rates. Yes, you can only sms-ing via 3G by using iphone. Like my friend told me, this is actually a luxury toy to richie and she has to terminate her 3G services in due course.

Basically, this gadget is suited to Stew at the end of day and I had to use his existing one. So, I'm the one has no Christmas present.

5 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hi Debbie, thanks for dropping by at my blog and you are so sweet to give me a birthday wish:0)

Mind if I add your blog to my blogroll?

Woww, I love BBQ so much and glad that you had a great time.

Both Xandria and Xavier love Barney? My girl loves Barney too. She has a lot of Barney VCDs, hehe.

Julie said...

New header? Nice...

Debbie Y said...

Joanne - of course you are welcome to add me to your blogroll. Btw, I have another parenting blog too.

Julie - nice?? Yeah, i love it too!!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hi Debbie, Happy New Year to you. Thanks, I have added both of your blog into my blogroll.

LittleLamb said...

ur hubby so nice to buy u iphone....