Thursday 31 December 2009

End of December

December is like a never-ending month full with occasions and celebrations. What’s more when I got to receive surprising pressie or cakes from many people. Other than Christmas pressie, I received souvenir from my co-worker, my boss and my friend too.

Gosh, probably you can’t imagine that my workstation is full with all souvenirs.

I got:
a) Hand-made bookmark from Vietnam
b) Cosmetic mirror from Zhu Hai, China
c) Beautiful scarf from Kunming, China
d) Cute key chains from Phuket, Thailand
e) Cuppy cakes, Christmas cookies, cakes and etc


And today, marks the last day of year 2009. Everyone is talking about his or her celebration tonight. I find myself has no plan for it at all and out of sudden, I missed my life in KL. How time flies, it’s going to be a brand new year. Got to get use in writing 2010 instead of 2009.


HAPPY NEW YEAR, my fellow friends...

1 comment: