Friday 26 February 2010

I felt hurt...

I’m in a very down mood today. Not because I’ve to work when others are in holiday but … it’s something unhappily happened last night. It’s not something serious but it hurt and it has hurts me deeply.

Being to stay 300km away from my family, I do expect more concern from Stew. I do expect him to be more thoughtful than usual. I do hope he can be with me anytime, anywhere when I’m in needs of him. But I was so wrong for having such thoughts. If a man born without a thoughtful heart, eventually he will never be like that.

As for what had happened last night, I scrolled down my phone listing as thought of seeking help from others. Sad enough…. no one could help, not even a number that I can ever call to. I was so helpless that moment, my eye was almost covering by tears but I told myself to be tough. I had to find the solution myself and my children were waiting for me.

When there is a wish, there is a will. Problem has been solved but my relationship with Stew….. I don't wish to talk to him, I don't even want to have a good talk either. Because ........... I felt hurt.

3 comments:

LittleLamb said...

Hang in there ok
I'm sure there is a solution for everything...cos if effort is taken, initiative is taken...things can be slowly taken into..

Take care ya....

Mummy Gwen said...

Talk it over with him if you are not happy, don't keep it inside. Sometimes men are quite insensitive. I hope everything will be sorted out soon and you'll be happy happy again.

Take care dear.

cre8tone said...

Hope you can sort things out and become happy again...