Thursday 11 February 2010

CNY coming soon...

Time flies extremely fast until I’ve lost count on CNY preparation. Yeah, no much of CNY cookies and decoration been done for my newly home as we will be celebrating CNY in KL for entire week.

However I’ve done something out of my usual practice. I’ve bought quite a lot greenery plant placed at my house and office. Probably due to influence by my colleagues who are super fancy on flower, plant. Be frankly, I like my current workstation. So comfy when you have something ‘Green’ which you can take a look at.

nice bor??

About the Gen-X, they have been taking care by my cousin in-law aka Pak Mou (伯母) since mom went back to KL. I was told that both have behaved pretty well especially Xandria. She can be independent on her stuff like afternoon nap, going to potty herself and so on. I got surprised for that.

About myself, remain that busy like a mad women everyday. From 6am morning, I got to spot check on the maid for house chores, then preparation on Gen-X stuff to bring to their Pak Mou house. Followed by, myself with preparation to work. Gosh, imagine I sleep late but got to wake up early and yet, Xavier still needs on his night feeding at 2am. I hope he can wean on the night feeding soon.

Today will be my last working day until CNY. Nothing much to say but to wish you all,

GONG HEI FATT CHOY

1 comment:

LittleLamb said...

Gong Xi Fatt Chai to you & family