Thursday 8 April 2010

Doubt...

My Gen-X has been falling sick so often and it’s like being curse, the illness repeat every month without failed since December. I’m not sure if they both trying to tell/ hint me something or what… it’s really put me to the edge. I’m struggling… having to work with a demanding boss, it wasn’t possible to just absent from work as you wish, I had to do a proper handover despite it’s a small matter. Damnn…

I’m thinking if I should just quit my job and be a SAHM. It’s a big change in life and I wonder if I can cope with it. But having to see them keep falling sick, do I have any better choice?

2 comments:

LittleLamb said...

same here. philip got sick when he was promoted to a normal kindy class. every 2-3 weeks, the sickness just start all over again..which make me very tired (mental n physical). last time he was in taska n kids only 2-3. now big class. i was thinking to stop him from school.. but can i really avoid it when he goes for 5 yo 6 yo

Serene said...

You really got to think twice before proceed with your decision.