Wednesday 14 April 2010

Decided....

These days, my mind has been surrounding with a questions like this:


To work or not to work?

To be SAHM or to work part-time?
Obviously, I know well that I might not able to let go my career and fulltime being as SAHM. Not only that the financial issue but mentally. Am I really prepared myself for that? I should have no regret and that’s no turn back on any decision made.

As I looking at the two sleeping angel faces last night, how can I simply allow those incidents happened on them?? How can I giving chances for those irresponsible people to harm them anymore?? For what had happened, it’s not a minor injury. Even paed told me to watch really closely on what had happened to them.

I’ve decided, I want to take care of them myself. I want to give my 100% love, concentration to them. So, I’ve finally made up my mind……

2 comments:

LittleLamb said...

Once u made the decision, do you feel at peace? if yes, you have made the right choice. NO regret. Enjoy.....*envy only*

agnes said...

wow.. so good.. I wish I can also say YES to SAHM but I cannot.. hand stop mouth stop...