Wednesday 21 April 2010

I wish...

It’s kind of release when you got your solution for your problem. I’ve since decided to let go my career, somehow I found myself so hard in tendering my resignation to my boss. Do you get what I mean? It’s not like giving her a letter and then you may just go-off like that.

In fact, I’ve been thinking all kind of reasons to tell her if she asks for one. I can simply tell her that I’ll be full-time taking care of my children, but that’s not the only reason I wish to tell. The frustrations, irritation, stress that she has been tossing to me are in due course. I wonder how many of the staff will do so when they are about to leave the company…

Yeah, I’ve yet to tender my resignation as on today. Though Stew and I agreed to have a proper planning on that. After all, it’s not that myself to decide when you have a family to take care of.

2 comments:

Yoke Fun said...

I'll support you~~!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I understand how you feel Debby.
I remembered I had a very tough time when tendered my resignation letter to my bosses. They just don't let me go altho I have told them the actual reason (the stress, the workload and etc) why I am leaving.

Anyway, I will support you!