Wednesday 22 June 2011

Happening June 2011

It is a very happening month of June.

Early of June, I am official quit from my job and begin to enjoy my stress-less life. The following week, Stew and I had a short breakaway to Shanghai & Suzhou - China (and it was part of his business trip). So I had my birthday celebrated in Shanghai but without having my two little darlings with me.

Third week of June, I decided to begin Xavier’s kiddy life. He is still under the trial class for a week and for the past days, he cried in the beginning of class thereafter enjoying the moment of learning & playing. Not forget about the Daddy's day. We planned to have the celebration this weekend.

We had plenty of outing trips ahead at end of month and also in July. I can't wait for it...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all daddies... 

3 comments:

BoeyJoey said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you! And Happy Belated Father's Day to your hubs :-).

So happy for you... I mean the quiting job part. Now you have all the time for your kids and hubs :-).

LittleLamb said...

wow ..i salute u for taking a BOLD and Brave step to step-out from ur job. So u will find another or become a silai...ehehehehhe

Do enjoy your break :)

Serene said...

First of all, Happy belated Birthday to you, Debbie!

So now you have quit and hope you enjoy your stress-less life!

I can't wait to see more updates and photos from your trip!! =)