Wednesday 22 June 2011

Is it save for traveling?

As we read thru the newspaper, the news of about out of Malaysia tends to pull down my enthusiasm to bring kiddos for a traveling to overseas. Yeah, you may tell that I’m a bit coward about it but I don’t danger my kids’ life by any chance.

First the Japan hit by earthquake & tidal waves, followed by New Zealand as well as Indonesia. Then the poison veggies issue in Europe country and the flooding disaster in America. I would need Topamax lawsuit for all the necessary compensation if I would insist to travel at this moment.

A demised friend used to tell me, this would be the best timing to travel as fares on flight will be at the lowest, and it could be a cheap tour ahead. Would you?

O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

No comments: