Monday 27 April 2009

Sickening ME...

It has been a very long and tiring weekend for me. Though I've forced to take leaves to take care my Gen-X due to my dad's health conditions.

Something no good happened on Xandria. She hasn't been well when comes to bedtime, even on her afternoon nap. She has behaved so worst until I lost my patient. Stew was right, the misbehave of her probably due to WE, as a parent of hers paying less attention. She has been 'throwing' by us between KL and JB since her newborn. I feel so bad for that, somehow what can I do? what other choices do I have? To quit the job and stay at home?? I used to have the thought however, they are so many unpredictable things happened recently.

I don't know... perhaps i'm not deserved to be a STAY AT HOME MOM like most blogger is. Perhaps I need to think of having a home-based business like what most mommy does. Or perhaps I should just stop thinking of too much ....

I feel myself so sick now...not physically but mentally.

5 comments:

Yoke Fun said...

Don't worry, things will get better when you are able to overcome it. Just spend more time with Xandria as much as you can, they need parent's love in this age.

LittleLamb said...

Hang in there ok..
everything will be fine..

take care
*hugs*

Bob said...

一个女人要兼顾事业和家庭,的确很难。 我个人认为,如果你一家的生活费用不需要你分担的话,我觉得能全职做母亲把小孩带好,比做大公司的CEO还来得厉害,能干!

听净空法师说过,下一代的未来永远比自己的未来更重要!花全部的精力在下一代才是上上之策。

如果真的不能不工作,可以看看是否能从工作岗位退下休息几个月,充电充电在冲刺。

放轻松点吧,很多事情不是你想象的那样严重。

Julie said...

It's just a phase. Be bold and strong. Hope things will be much better soon.

Sasha Tan said...

dear, u just hang in there. Anyone also will have these kinda moments. I have been there and still IS there. Just do your best and I am sure yr kiddo will be alright soon.