Saturday 22 August 2009

Mumbling.....

It was rather a hectic day when I need to take care of my children myself. Mom and sis were actually gone back to KL for personal matters. I took 2 days leaves and being a ‘SAHM’.

To take care of 2 young children, I was rather exhausted. Xandria has growing so well to be a sister. She loves her little brother in the way of hugging him, kissing him, patting him except sharing toys with him. *rolling eyes*
Xavier has getting so vigorous as he grows. He refused to sit still on the high chair or walker. He likes to climb anywhere he can, even when he is being carried, he is still moving here and there endlessly. You can imagine how tired to carry him in that way.

Today marked 9 months old of little Xavier.


Message to baby Xavier:

Although mommy has been spending most of the time with Jie Jie, somehow you are still the little darling of mommy.

Mommy loves you and Happy 9 month old!!!

1 comment:

peimun said...

I totally understand how you feel when taking care a toddler + a baby by your own...... Exhausted!!!!!!