Friday 6 November 2009

I'm exhasted, strenthgless...

I am tiring and exhausted. I wonder how long I never had a peaceful night. Somehow, when my mind flashed with such message, I got a bad news the next day. Xavier was having high fever due to throat infection. My ‘bed-time’ turned into a nightmare where he whined, he cried and he fussed for everything. When everyone is haivng their own sweet dream, me staying away to coax him. It’s rather exhausted when nothing can please him and calm him down.

The next day at work, I got nagged by my boss for something she felt not right. But before she has her final justification, she never bother on her earlier intstruction given. It has been nearly 2 years working with her, I think I have long enough withstand with her ‘keep-changing’ mind/ instructions. Perhaps it’s time for me to make another move in life…

4 comments:

Yoke Fun said...

If you really cannot stand it, go for something that's best for you and your family... wish Xavier gets well soon.

Sasha Tan said...

hope yr kid is better now.not easy being a mum and a wife. sigh...

Julie said...

I'm tired of my boss as well. Thinking of moving on too. Hope you are fine.

LittleLamb said...

I cant leave comment on yr other blog. Try sleeping in different room if possible. it really helps. for me, when philip is sick, he will be at my moms place until fully recovered b4 returning home. that way, i wont get sick..