Friday 30 October 2009

Shop till I drop...

October 28 & 29 was the great ‘Member Sales’ at Jusco Tebrau City. Having to reside at a place that have no much shopping mall, you have no much choice but to shop as you much as u can. Yeah, the craziest of my devil thought conquerred my soul and I really shop till I drop. Simply the two hours shop and I spent about (or maybe more than) RM300.

What I bought? Here are the list:
~ clothing, socks for my Gen-X
~ diapers, bottle cleaning detergent
~ Stew working outfits, belt, t-shirt, pants
~ lady top for mom, my working outfit, dress, inner wear

Sounds just a few items and it has cost a tonnes. Apparently, the so-called sales is not really worth for money.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, these days, buy a few things and the bill runs into the hundreds. How sad!

LittleLamb said...

remember to save some $ for the rainy day....