Tuesday 5 January 2010

Good news on 2010

A brand new year with lots of good news.

First, I got a message from my best friend who is going to get marry. Congratulations, my dear!!!

Secondly, I am finally can login to FB & YouTube again, after being banned from accessing for more than 2 months. Goshh…, I was almost lost my contact with friends if without FB.

Thirdly, my boss told me that she is going to practice with new SOP and she is going to tell me as and when. Well, I hope it’s a good start for a brand new year.

5 comments:

MeRy said...

New start in 2010

Yoke Fun said...

Welcome back to FB... hehe
by the way... what is SOP? :P

LittleLamb said...

Happy 2010

Julie said...

It's sure a good start for 2010. I can't imagine myself working in a company without internet access or limited access, FB or Messenger.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I have just sent a fren request to your facebook, please add me yeah. Thanks!