Sunday 10 January 2010

first attempt to home-made breakfast

I’ve committed to Stew that I’ll try to have more home cook since we own a complete kitchen. Be frankly, I own a pretty nice kitchen although I’m not a good, frequent cooker. During the December long holiday, I decided to try on some recipe I got from a blogger who own a very nice foodies blog, Bits of Taste.. Gosh… by looking at the photo, I was like been starving for few days.

I make a good try on this recipe. Stew and both Gen-x loves it…

Ham, Cheese Bread Rolls

Original recipe can get it HERE...

7 comments:

Julie said...

It looks delicious. Good job. Yeah, they said food ties down a man's heart.

LittleLamb said...

gosh.....looks delicious. i wanna try but when i saw the recipe..like macam difficult cos i need to put flour too????????

Debbie Y said...

Rachel - the flour mentioned just need a little for purpose of to stick the 'opening' portion. But I did not use any of flour...

BoeyJoey said...

Mmm... looks yummy. Must be a new favorite for your kids :-)

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Looks good...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Debbie,

Envy envy that you have a nice kitchen. Next time mind to post some pic of it? Hehe.

MeRy said...

Look yummy..