Monday 8 March 2010

Home-cooked meals, baby Asparagus wrap

As committed to stew, I tried to have more home-cook meals on weekend. Well, it’s simply a simple dish. On Saturday, I cooked Lotus Roots soup since both Gen-X need soup for their meal, mix vegetable stir-fries with fresh scallops and this, with my own recipe.
baby Asparagus wrap
It's not often to find fresh scallops at wet market. But it happened to have on that day and surprisingly that it's not expensive as thought.... RM6.00 for 500g. I put half of it on Gen-x lunch,as scallops porridge. It tasted so fresh and sweet.

My ever great satisfaction is looking at them, enjoying the meal that I prepared for them...Imagine, I need to wake up early morning on my rest day and rush to market for their meals preparation. You know, I never have to do this before. Now that I know, why my mom so in needs of going wet market everyday... after all, she just want to prepare a meal for her family.

1 comment:

Mummy Gwen said...

Mmmm...looks so yummy.