Friday 12 March 2010

tiring Friday..

I got big black eyes today because I woke up at 6am:

- for my little darling milk gulping.
- to ensure little missy is covering with quilt
- to spot-checking on my maid and noticed she’s been waking up late for her work. Again, I chided her on that.
- to check on Stew condition. He’s been not feeling well since Wednesday and was sleeping at kiddos Playing Room.
- to watering my plants

Thought of going back for a nap afterward but can’t. My mind keep turning with nonsense, my body was keep tossing. So, I ended to wake up… go for a morning bath. Gosh, it was so damn cold despite I’m having a heater. I wonder how long I never had such freezy bath. Though it should be very refreshing after bath, but still I feel so sleepy and tiring…

I’m about to lost control on my eyelid but doze off at my workstation.

3 comments:

sting said...

hope you are able to catch up with sleep over the weekend... I know how it's like to be sleep deprived... take care

Reanaclaire said...

hi.. my first time here.. reading your post, u need a heater and missing your siblings.. shows u r not in Malaysia now?
we as mothers have our ups and downs in our lives.. one day we feel refreshed and another down in the dumps.. :)
anyway, hope u r feeling better now..

greetings from www.reanaclaire.com

LittleLamb said...

as i type this now, i feel so tired. its only wed n 2 more days before the weekend. but i m having sleepless nights as philip is sick :( so tired. super gluey child :(