Wednesday 17 March 2010

10 years relationship, 3 years of....

In year 1999, I got to know him from a close friend’s birthday party. We became a very good friend since then. 2 years later, we got attach to each other after realized that our relation is rather just a friendship. After a long 6 years of hard relationship, he proposed to me … and we finally tight up the knot in year 2007.


And now, it has been 3 years since we got married. For the past 3 years, I seem have no much achievement in life except having 2 VIP, Xandria & Xavier. Life isn’t that good when you know it’s going to very tough ahead and more preparation needed.

I can't assure for a long lasting relationship but I do pray GOD for it...

6 comments:

LittleLamb said...

it takes a lot of work to make a lasting marriage. best wishes to both of you:)

Mummy Gwen said...

I hope you are feeling beter now.

Reanaclaire said...

Very sweet post! May your marriage continues to blossom... :)

greetings from www.reanaclaire.com

MeRy said...

Sure you can make it !!

Yoke Fun said...

BEST WISHES 2U~~!!

Serene said...

Best wishes to both of you... hope your marriage continue to blossom =)