Thursday 27 May 2010

I need a powerful connection at home

If you do follow my blog, you know I’ve decided. Yeah, decided to let go my career and being a stay-at-home mommy for my kiddos. I know it’s going to be a very tough life ahead especially my 2 kids are extremely hard to handle and myself, lack of experience in nursery. I know I had to get myself prepared, both mentally & physically.

I started to plan my life as fulltime mommy. I told Stew I don’t need anything else but super high-speed connection at home. Because I can’t live without Internet… in fact, they are many things that I can’t live without…

Lately, I’ve searched hi & low on wireless access point. Existing, we have D-Link 2.4GHz Wireless Access Point - DWL-2100AP at home but seem it’s time to change a new one. Probably I should consider something like EnGenius ECB Wireless Access Point, seem very good. I hope it help...

No comments: