Monday 24 May 2010

I saw what you did...

The highway toward my office is always with heavy traffic especially morning, everyone is running late to work and start to loose their patient by using emergency lane. Yes, you heard me. It’s emergency lane…

As I was still bumper-to-bumper, a Camry (at emergency lane) start to click on her signal & squeeze into my queue. Then immediately she squeezed into fast lane. Why?? Because we had BIG FAT GUYS waited in front of junction. I feel a bit upset though she could runaway from summon but guess what, opppsss… I saw what you did just now. Don’t you ever think of running away! All of us were stopped and she was asked to park her car for issuance of summon.

I feel very sam liong (happy) lor....... Come on, everyone was stucked in the jam and who you think you are to cut queue?? You know, I ended to reach office at 8.50am...

No comments: