Tuesday 18 May 2010

stress OFF

The moment when you decided to let go your career, you will find NO mood for your job. The worst is, I find everyone in this organization are annoyed. Not because of their face but their way of working.

Now that I know, I’ve been too kind to them all these while by helping this & that and the moment you refuse to provide anymore of assistance, you are the BAD guy now.

I hardly out for lunch but these days, I drive and simply to anywhere (without having destination) as long as I could out from my workstation, as long as I wouldn’t need to look at those annoying face, irritated files and so on. I just need a moment of ME time… I just to take a deep breath & to relax myself…

1 comment:

Serene said...

Debbie, tell you what.. I faced the same too when I last tender my resignation. Everyone, even my close colleague start to show me "true color"! What the hell.... but luckily at last, I see their true faces.